Monday, August 31, 2009

First, Second, Third?

This is my third attempt at blogging . . . I think. To tell the truth I've lost count. Really I hated blogging because I could never thing up something interesting to write about. Then I realized recently that it doesn't really matter what I write. My friends will just be glad to hear from me. So I'll be my normal, boring self and hopefully not lose anyone. ;P

Also, I figured I should start saying things about the many, many books I read. I wanted a place to review them. I don't have money for LibraryThing, and Living Social had a word-limit. So I made this blog. I had seen a few friends use blogspot and it looked manageable so here I am.

1 comment:

  1. I think BlogSpot is probably the place for you, but just to clarify, LivingSocial does NOT have a word count (I've posted some pretty massive reviews there). What you saw was probably just the "word-countdown" to a super review.

    Similarly, LT is free up to 200 books, and if you're only cataloging the books you read, that can take a while.

    But again, I think this is probably your best option and look forward to following the blog.

    ~lysander/Nathan

    ReplyDelete